Thursday 25 June 2009

Always A Pleasure To Meet A Jedi

KAMINO.



Ah, the force is strong with this one. It seems I can't turn this water to the darkside to bend it to my will making it fill my sith bottle. It matters not. If it can not be turned then it shall be destroyed! I will strike this Brita filter jug down. But wait, what if it becomes more powerful than I can possibly imagine? Hmm, better not then. Best just fill my sith bottle up best I can. That, or I could just fill the bottle up from ocean. But what fun would that be?

3 comments:

John said...

Yo, Vadah ... that's sea water. It's full of salt. You take a gut full of that, and, well ... nevermind. Just let me know when you plan to drink that shit, because I will totally YouTube it.

John said...

...oh, what the fuck is that!? You've got your goddamn cape wet again! Jesus -fucking- Christ! Listen, you're gonna have to take that cape off before we get back into my car to go home. I'm not having a wet cape fucking up my upholstery, nor am I having you bitch and moan about being all 'wet and uncomfortable' for the whole two hour journey.

Kerja_Relon said...

Oh man, you should have totally done that post with those comments. So much funnier than mine. I'm losing my touch I tell thee!!!