Thursday 18 June 2009

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yeah, I guess you could say I've always lived my life like a terminator. I usually listen to at least Four hours of Daft Punk a day and practice my dead serious, no emontion facial expression, just to keep myself all roboty. I think I realised what I wanted to do with my life the first time I saw James Cameron's Terminator and I saw Arnie take his eye out to reveal a robot eye, thus explaining that he was a robot from the future and then he said "I Will Be Back" to that policeman. Yeah, that was great. As I watched, I thought, I would like to do that when I grow up. And here I am at 27, living the dream. Being a full time employed Terminator. Doesn't get any better than this. Today I am Terminator 3.

1 comment:

John said...

Ugh - he's a lady terminator?

I remember meeting Lady Terminator at a shitty sci-fi convention many yeeeeeeears ago. She blew cigarette smoke in my face. Cunt.