Wednesday 7 January 2009

Brother Matthew.



All I'm saying is I think we should physically punish ourselves whenever any wicked thoughts creep into our minds.

I hear that, in fact I was up all of last night flogging myself for my soul after I had lustful thoughts of my neighbour's 18 year-old daughter. Also, I nearly crippled my first born the other day. He had to learn that being envious of his friend's material possessions was leading him on a pathway to hell. I pretty much stoned the fuck out of his legs for a solid twenty minutes. Yes, this idea of caning oneself for having wicked logic is absolutely brilliant! We should march to the temple and put this notion to the council of elders, to make it a law. Soon there will be enormous bloodshed, with much repenting and fear of our almighty. Generations of people will grow with these ideals and create a new kind of Eden, built on love and respect for each other and our Lord ... *ugh* ... for fuck's sake brother Matthew, you're saying we should brutally punish ourselves for thinking of shit!? I'm going to stop hanging out with you if you come out with any more of these fucking stupid ideas. Good luck with your self-sabotage.

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Catholics. Go figure. lol

Kerja_Relon said...

It's all Da Vinci code to me.