Friday 9 January 2009

DOS.



Doom 2!? Doom 2 is this thing you 'desperately needed' to show me!? I suppose it's cool in a retro way, and it was a good game ... in, like, 1995. Why don't you go ahead and close this shit down and let me show you something awesome which I found on Facebook. You see, I found this guy I used to play squash with on Thursdays, 'Patrick', and when I looked on his friends list I found that he and the Burt Reynolds are totally friends and ... oh, what the fuck this!? Are you running Windows 3.11!? Is your web browser really 'Netscape'!? Wait a second, you make forty-grand a year and you're packing this shitty old laptop!? Jesus Christ, and I thought you were trying to be ironic by driving that shitty old Volvo Estate! I'm sorry Sandy, I'm going to have to get the hell away from you and go back to 2009.

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Sandy is better off without that guy anyway. I mean, I live in 1995 all the time and I've done just fine. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to watch Bruce Willis' latest movie Die Hard 2 and listen to my vinyls.

John said...

Fuck yeah - there best be room for me in these plans.