Wednesday 7 January 2009

Screams Cold En Vegas


Hello, my name is Meris Rani, if you are seeing this, then please peoples of the Las Vegas and of United States of America please help me. My husband Sanjay, he is keeping me prisoner like dog in India and refuses to feed me an-

What is this woman? You plea to these western whores to survive? I am the only one who is to be providing you with survival and I say NO! If you don't stop this foolishness I will murder you with hot coals and wear your tears as aftershave!!!


Oh please Sanjay, why do you torment and hurt me?

Because I like it. I will bet Two goats to a penis that the retched devils of this filthy land are not interested in your plight. They are too absorbed in their rap music, their Star Trek, Batman and drug taking celebrities to bother with a worthless sack of skin like YOU!!! Now come woman, I wish to endulge in what they call: The Big Mac.

3 comments:

John said...

Perk up, you woeful heffer!

You're not exactly being held against your will in India 'like a dog'. Sanjay branched out and treated you to a holiday in Las Vegas. This shit doesn't come cheap, you ungrateful mare.

Kerja_Relon said...

Exactly. lol

John said...

Meris is kind of hot.