Friday 30 January 2009

I Like Mine With Mustard


Hello? Is this the police? Yep? Oh good, because I'm going to do a murder. That's right officer, a murder. Quite a brutal one too. Oh yes, with loads of blood all over the place and everything. It'll take years and I do mean fucking years to get this murder out of your mind. Charles Manson ain't got nothing on me pal. No, this isn't a joke. I'm drawing the murder right now. Yes. Who? Oh you know, the same old, same old. It's the girlfriend I'm going to "do in". She a real bitch and I think she's been cheating on me with a black man. So I'm going to kill them both in the night like a fucking ninja. When? Oh, when I get round to it. I have so much to do today, I've got this drawing to finish, then I've got to bath the dog, get a few bits from Tesco and watch Deal Or No Deal followed by Wogan's Perfect Recall. I love them shows. Okay, see you soon.

1 comment: