Tuesday 13 January 2009

Never A Right Day For Pork


Ello, ello. What's this? Smoking? Smoking? Why'd you be desperate for smoking? I may be near sighted but I'm not bloody blind you know. Now put that dutty, dutty thing out right away. There isn't no smoking allowed the bus and I'll put my kung-fu up you if I finds ash on the seat. Now lad, be sensible, not irrehensible. Ulgh! Your teeth look like horrible, I'd hate to be your wife or girlfriend or BFF. I'd hate to be anything to you except your arresting officer. Now lad, cough 'em up. Where's your bag of crack cocaine and goofballs? I know you must be into that silliness aswell being a hoodie and in your mid twenties. I'll take down your trousers if I have to boy. I'll put you on the top of the totem pole kid, I mean it. Don't make me get Lethal Weapon 3 on your asshole. I could use a good work out at my age. Now off the bus!!!

2 comments:

John said...

Really stern eyebrows and dead shark eyes.

whuuuurgh! o_O

John said...

I fucking want him to walk into that metal post.