Saturday 31 January 2009

Midi Surf


Oh my fucking bloody hell!!! Quickly, I gotta set up this camera and let's go live with this shit!!! This is pure gold. Hey! I look a like Big Boi from Outkast. Or does he look like me? Whatever. GO ACTION!!!


WHOA DUDE!!!!!!!!! This curl is like, totally tubular! I'm hitting a radical wave dude!!! Watch me now dude, I'm Lord and God Of Crash-Pow!!! CRASH-POW!!! CRASH-POW!!! Oh fuck, the wave's coming down, gonna be a big one. Oh shit, bitch's gonna crush me. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- ARGH!!!



Goddamn. Tough break for the kid. Looks like he's Lord and God Of Crush-Pow. Heh!

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Yeah brother, you do look like Big Boi. ;-)

John, I'll be out of town until Thursday Feb 5th so I won't be able to post or comment until then. Going to CHESTER!!!

John said...

I knew you were going to Chester.

(insert Hollyoaks jingle)