Tuesday 3 March 2009

1984


Oh baby... Hot chocolate. Yeah, that's right hot legs, take it all off... No, no, sloooooooowly baby. Slowly. Yeah, that's right, take that dress off real slow and all sexy like... Hmm... Yeah baby, I'm hotting up. You're giving me a right bonk on. Now pull down them panties and get ready to rock my cock.


Malcolm, I just got those speadsheets in from Birmingham and- What are you doing?


Ah... Nothing.


(Awkward silence.)


Okay, okay, I was just busting a nut. Happy?


That's a screen of binary.


I know.


Boy, are you going to love it in the future when the Internet is invented and you are able to type dirty messages to people over it and engage in what will be come to be known as "Cybersex".


What? How do you know all that will happen in the future?


I'm a Cylon.


A what?


Nothing. Just get back to work.

1 comment:

John said...

I defer any man not to tap a nut when presented with a screen of beautiful, black binary.