Monday 9 March 2009

The Chris Martin Legacy


Hop Scotch, diddley-pop. Make the whole world Fairtrade is what I say. I'll put it in a song. Come on, it's all clocks and yellow from now on. I married a film star, you know. That makes me special. But why can't I be Brad Pitt in the bedroom? Why can't I be Brad Pitt in life for that matter? I look as if I should be serving some scummy coffee in a greasy spoon somewhere don't I? It's all that saving the world and the whales and all the rest of that humanitarian shit that I've been up to. It's taken it's toll on me and that toll is MADNESS!!! Can I play with it, that's what Iron Maiden asked. Hate them. Stupid old rockers who don't embrace their softer more feminine sides. Coldplay have sold a shit load of records and are the world's best band. That's why I wear all those funky coats because I am like a general of the planet. When our alien brothers and sisters arrive one day, it will be I, Chris Martin, not Brad Pitt who will represent the human race as it's leader. And while you're at it, I think his moustache is gay.

1 comment:

John said...

Coldplay are shit.

Met Chris Martin's missus (as you may have seen in a previous post). She's lush.