Thursday 26 March 2009

C.V.



I don't think I should need to be writing a C.V. at my age, but let's see what we have so far ... My name is Robert Young. Date of birth. Employment history, achievements. I suppose I should write a little about myself. Ok. Well ... "I enjoy devoting much of my recreational time to fishing, gardening and jogging. I have a demonic twin brother. He is three feet tall and three feet wide. He wears a Jester's outfit and has a thing for cracking eggs with his penis. He gets terribly jealous at times and doesn't favour me going out and meeting people. He has also served a life sentence for kidnapping a pregnant woman". Shit, I should probably leave that last bit out.

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

Yes, I've met the old man's brother a few times, he goes by the name; Warwick Davis.