Friday 20 March 2009

YouToobeen Framed.



No, no! Delicately remove his shoes and steal his socks.

His socks? Are you sure about this, old uncle Thomas?

Yeah, absolutely! He'll wake up and be like, "whoa, looks like I nodded off for a second there, how long was I asleep?". Then he'll think, "...wait a sec, my feet feel strange. Am I not wearing any socks? Did I put any socks on this morning? Why the fuck would I not put on any socks?!". He won't know what the hell is going on. If we set up the video camera behind that other tree over there, we can YouTube the fuck out of his reaction.

4 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

We'll hide the camera inside that ram's skull which is mysteriously hanging on that nearby tree. Fortunate that.

Kerja_Relon said...

That's not a ram's skull Uncle Thomas, it's a demon spirit watching over us.

Kerja_Relon said...

We'll hide the camera in it all the same son.

John said...

I was going to have the fellows hide the camera in the oddly-placed goat's skull, but I thought; "nah, forget it - yo home's to Bel-Air!".