Wednesday 18 March 2009

Joe Ratzinger: God Cop


STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!! Okay you slimey piece of Godless trash, stick them hands up and start praying cause your ass is going straight to hell for your sins. You think you can just have intercourse out of wedlock? Not on my watch Mister! You think you can use the Lord's name in vein? I don't think so! God is watching and he doesn't like what he sees. So I'm taking you in pal and there ain't a thing you can do about it because I'm The Pope see!!!

3 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Click the pic for the bigger picture. It is nice. I just love Benny XVI.

John said...

Lovely old Pope.

More. Maybe also give him a 'comedy', streetwise ethnic parter from the hood? Oh, the racism.

Kerja_Relon said...

Will do. You know everyone I have showed that picture to likes it and makes them laugh. It's like God wants me to make fun of his representative here on Earth. Ha!