Monday 9 February 2009

Assisted Suicide


Hello, lastminute.com customer service. How may I help you? Excuse me Sir, what was that? Do I like chocolate? Ah.... Yeah, I guess so. Good lord, no, no, not up my ass I don't. No Sir... I don't want to have a ball with you. Sir, I have to inform you this conversation is being recorded. Ah, no need for that kind of language Sir. Please calm down or I will be forced to terminate this call. Look, I'm sorry, don't cry, I didn't mean to upset you Sir. Could you tell me why you have called customer services today? Is it about a technical issue you're having with the lastminute.com website? No? It's about your erection??? You mean buildings right? Please God, you mean about some buildings you've built... You don't. Ulgh. I'm going to hang up now Sir. Bye!


*Beep, beep*


Hello, lastminute.com customer service. How may I help you? You are having trouble accessing the website... Using your penis. It's you again isn't it Sir? I'm going to hang up now...

1 comment:

John said...

I've made a call like that. I remember it well.