Thursday 26 February 2009

Mary Poppins


Oh wonderful Pigeons. You are a joy to watch. Here, have more stale bread my friends.

Hey lady, we don't want your pity. Do me and the guys look desperate to you? No. Know why we don't. Cuz we ain't.

It's a miracle! A pigeon is speaking to me. Hello little pigeon.

My name ain't little pigeon old lady, it's Kevin Birdsmith. And these are some of my pals. Hey guys, say "Hi" to the old crone.

I'm not an old crone! And you are a very rude little pigeon.

Oh yeah lady? Well fuck you.

What?

You heard me old hag. Get lost. Scram!

I'm not taking this from a bird. I'll be leaving now and taking my stale bread with me!

Good, your hands smell like shit anyways.

1 comment:

John said...

Good grief, what a rude pigeon.

Still, it's wrong to force decaying food onto a being. She was bang out of order for that shit.