Friday 20 February 2009

Mr. Jack


No, no, no, you fucking papps!!! I've told you a million times I'm not Eric Bogosian!!! I'm just not okay??? OKAY??? Jesus, I get this everytime I leave the fucking house y'all. The first few times were flattering but now it's not even funny. You're making my life a living hell!!! Look, I didn't star in no Talk Radio movie and I have never met Oliver Stone. I don't even like Oliver Stone movies, they're boring and shit as fuck. And to cap it all off, you press people keep mistaking me for an actor who isn't really that famous in the first place! It's ridiculous, it really is! Look what you photogs have done to me, I've resorted to leaving the house without a top and wearing only a pair of boxers and smelly old flip flops. This has got to stop. Seriously.

2 comments:

John said...

Christ, he really does look like Boghossian.

Can't un-see him as anything else.

John said...

He's got wee on his shorts.