Monday 16 February 2009

Mark Antony & Cleopatra.



Oh, wow! Holy shit - You're looking pretty gay today, Mark Antony! It probably doesn't help that you've got that one guy wearing nothing but his underpants fixing onto you those stupid silver ankle bracelets.

Ha! Little do you realise that this man who art fixing thy stupid silver ankle bracelets is doing so as to protect me from this dreaded cholera epidemic! For these silver ankle bracelets have been blessed by God himself, and I've been informed that the bearer of which will not succumb to such a disease. And for your information, I do not look 'gay'. I look really, bloody tough in this bad-ass battle gear. Although, yeah, I have been fucking with the half-naked dude by my feet. You've got me there.

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

The Greeks invented gayness. Fact!

Kerja_Relon said...

But it was Dale Winton that put it into practise in the correct and proper way.