Monday 23 February 2009

The Museum Of Unnecessarily Large Antiquities.



This device is an Unnecessarily Large Insult Generator. It dates back to the late 1600's. William III used it to heckle the invading Dutch. Say, why don't you try it out? It's in pretty good working order.

This machine sucks!

*zzzzzt ... Yeah, well! Those stupid white uniforms make you look like a couple of faggots. I'm surprised you were able to ask me a question at all, what with all the baby cock you have jammed in your throat ... zzzzzt*

Ooh! You just got completely owned. And like, even that guy behind me heard it.

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Wouldn't it be great if there really was a museum of large antiquities?

I'd go, that's for fucking sure and I'd hope to see those Two fags in the white suits there too.

John said...

I'd go.

There would be a KFC in the canteen.