Monday 16 February 2009

The Un-Understanding Man



Hun listen...

NO CALVIN!!! You listen and you listen good!!! You've betrayed me. Do you understand that???

But what'd I do?

I just told you!!! You. Have. Betrayed. Me. It's that simple. Not to mention you have broken your vows. The very vows you made in the sight of God!!!

I love Jesus babe. I ain't got no problem with the big man upstairs.

I'm not talking about you having any problem with God. I'm talking about the fact you have broken your marriage vows which you made in a church in front of the eyes of God.

Listen woman, I just done told ya. Me and God ain't got no shit going down. We cool.

Calvin you fucking brick, listen to the words I am saying. You broke your marriage vows, you cheated on me!!!

I didn't cheat none baby. All I did was fuck that bitch from the strip joint.

I KNOW!!! And that is cheating!!! Sleeping with another woman counts as breaking your marriage vows!!!

It does. Shiiiiit. Really??? My bad.

I'm throwing you out Calvin. Just go!!!

But why???

1 comment:

John said...

I can see Calvin's eyes widen when he says "shiiiiiiiiit".

Nice writing.