Monday 11 May 2009

Southern Justice



Fuckin' hit him Jimmy. You know he's had it coming!!!

No, please don't Jimmy, c'mon man, I didn't mean to. Please.

No way Karl, I told ya, I done told ya not to didn't I? What'd I say bitch?

You- You said, I could-

I said, you can date my Sister Shelly but what'd I say??? WHAT'D I SAY!!!

You said- You said not to fuck her none.

And what'd you do Karl???

I fucked her?

Yeah you fucked her and now you're gonna pay Karl. You saw that Jesus dude in that one film by Mel Gibson?

Passion of the-

That's right. Well I'm gon' beat you ten times more and ten times worse than that Lord and Saviour dude with this here branch of tree.

2 comments:

John said...

Ooh. Caviezel. Wonder what ever happened to him? I haven't seen him in anything since he were Jesus.

Doing cocaine off a rent boy's boner, perhaps?

Kerja_Relon said...

Caviezel IS Jesus you fool!
He's off healing the sick and smiting the sinners and whatever else it is that Jesus's do. :-|