Thursday 21 May 2009

Ye Olde Days II

Oh William! Thank the Lord, you have returned safe and sound from the war.

Get your hands off me woman! I've just spent the best part of Three years over in that Godforsaken land and this is how you greet me? In a dress?!!!

But William, what was I suppose to wear?

Why, nothing of course! Look at all the rest of the wives here. They aren't wearing a stitch.

But darling, these soldiers don't have wives.

That's not the point! Look at Farnsworth here, he is thoroughly disgusted. Aren't you Farnsworth? See? Even Fansworth is disappointed in you. But not as disappointed as I am.

I am so very sorry William.

No need to worry dear. Just get rid of the dress and show everyone your lovely cunt. After all, you have such a beautiful cunt.

1 comment:

John said...

Might have interrupted a phone call taking place in the other room with my laughter.

That last line is a killer.