Monday 18 May 2009

Thank God It's Friday... The 13th



Know what James? This was a great idea getting back to nature and all that shit.

Yeah, I have the odd good idea now and then. Plus your dog needed a walk and my beard needed a good airing.

Yeah, I noticed it was getting kinda musty.

Curses of being an office worker.

I hear ya there man. So how far we walking today?

Oh, not far. Just another mile. We should be at Crystal Lake before dark.

Crystal? Like those slasher flicks?

Wha? What you talking about man?

Nothing.

CHEE-CHEE-CHEE-HA-HA-HA!!!

Fuck was that?

What?

Didn't you hear that sound?

What sound?

That fucking chi-chi-he-hee thing.

I didn't hear nothing.

CHEE-CHEE-CHEE-HA-HA-HA!!!

There it was again!


I didn't hear anything. Sure it wasn't a wolf or something?

It wasn't a fucking wolf. I know what a wolf sounds like and that weren't no wolf. I know what I heard man.

CHEE-CHEE-CHEE-HA-HA-HA!!!

Shit man! That ain't no wolf. That's Jason fucking Voorhees I'm telling you.

Jason who?

From Friday The 13th. Big dude, machete?

Oh hockey mask dude? Yeah, well Phil, sounds like you've seen too many horror movies is what I think.

Dude, I was too frightened to watch Ghostbusters. I am telling you Jason Voorhees is out there. We need to turn back.

We're not turning back Phil. Stop being a fucking queer and-

CHEE-CHEE-CHEE-HA-HA-HA!!!

Oh fuck!!!

1 comment:

John said...

Y'all need to get yourselves some horses. Jason wouldn't know what the fuck to do if he were up against a horse.