Thursday 14 May 2009

Werther's Originals

You know Jimmy, when I was a young boy my Grandfather used to give me Werther's Original. Oh the taste, so thick and creamy and uncommonly good.

They do look good.

Hush now child. As I was saying, now I'm the grandfather and I'm giving you a Werther's. Here my boy, take this in your mouth.

But Grandpa, I don't wanna.

Come on son, just put it in your mouth it will taste nice I promise.

Grandpa no! Please!



OH MY GOD DAD!!! What do you think you're doing???

Why, I'm just offering little Jimmy here a lovely Werther's Original.

No you're not Dad, that's your penis!!! Now get your fucking penis away from my son's mouth! Right fucking now!!!

But son, I was just offering him a Werther's.

No Dad, that's not a Werther's, that's your old, shrivelled up cock. Now get out of my house right now!!!

But son?

You are never welcome here again.

Just one Werther's before I leave. They're so thick and creamy and-

OUT!!!

1 comment:

John said...

Wait, what? Werther's aren't penises? When did this happen?