Monday 8 December 2008

AwesomeMart!



Oh, for fuck's sake! First you sneakily take the packet of oatmeal biscuits out of my shopping basket and slip it into your own. Then you cut in front of me in the queue for the register. Then the sales girl is all like 'do you have any coupons before I start scanning?' and you're like 'no, no, no', and right before she scans your last item, you whip out this enormous book full of coupons. Now you're paying with change and that fat-lipped, bastard child of your's is trashing the goddamn credit card reader!

Jeeeeeeesus fuckin' Christ! That's it, I'm going to take my weird hair and 'tache and start my own fucking grocery store! I'll call it 'AwesomeMart' and I'll only serve the people I want to serve ... which doesn't include the likes of you! That'll teach you some fuckin' manners.

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

Yeah, you goofy fucking four-eyed bitch!