Tuesday 2 December 2008

Blessed Is Rudely Tele-Spammed.



Hello? The Blessed Sexual Health Helpline. Brian Blessed spea... oh goddamned automated telesales! Eighth time today! Eighth ... fucking ... time! Honestly, I will hunt the bastards who are responsible for this down like a hound ... and once I find them, it'll be their balls pegged to the washing line! Oh shit, I've got another call...

Hello? The Blessed Sexual Health Helpline. Brian Blessed spea... oh, bloody hell. Ninth time. Ninth ... fucking ... time.

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

God, I hate those fucking things. Tele-sales should be banned. I'm glad my mum has an answer machine. That makes them fuck right off. When we get a place, I will make them fuck right off by pulling my pants down and bending my penis into the shape of a dog. Ah, come on, you know I'm talking shit, my pee-pee is too same to do a dog. Maybe a snail or other tiny creature. Hmm...