Friday 12 December 2008

Police Line.



"Police Line Do Not Cross" ... oh, no. I can never remember whether it means that us police aren't allowed to enter, or whether it's the public who cannot cross. A simple comma wouldn't go amiss here. Man, I didn't join the force for this bullshit. I should be out there busting crackhouses with double Berettas and blowing shit up on the motorway, then waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat out of fear that the next mission might be my last. That kind of shit. Fuck it, I'm gonna go sit in the car and play with the buttons on the radio for a few hours.

4 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Yes'sa. Police work is kind of boring on the whole isn't it? Most of it is just giving out speeding tickets or other boring ass shit. I used to think being a policeman would be cool.

"You won't shoot me, you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen."

"That's what my Captain is always telling me."

Die Hard isn't it? Doesn't come anymore Christmassyer than that.

"Now I have a machine gun. Ho. Ho. Ho."

John said...

We watched Die Hard on Sunday night. Made us feel dead Christmassy.

I forget how fucking awesome that film is. And how immense Alan Rickman is.

We saw Alan Rickman in London. When we saw him, we both (myself and Naomi) grabbed each other and said "Haaaaaaaaaaaans!". True story. It was the same day we saw Alexi Sayle in Borough Market and JJ Abrams being kicked out of Forbidden Planet.

Fookin' celebs.

Kerja_Relon said...

Alexi Sayle. lol

What a fat plonker.

John said...

He's a great comedy writer.

But yeah, he is a fat bastard.

Apparently, he owns a massive (legal) gun collection - or something like that. He's Lithuanian, so it doesn't surprise me.