Saturday 6 December 2008

Morgan Frenum Can't Be Killed

Slap your chammywanger all the way to Harlem nigga. You thought you see the last o' me? Nah brah, I be outta action like a fucking soldier boy. The story; God got pissed right off with me because he know a handsome nigra be playing his part better then hisself in Bruce and Evan Almighty. Kids love me as God. Think I'm God, the little shits. But God don't come to me as a man, as a friend, nah, nigga shuts me out. He wanna piss and moan or what? What? He pulls a fast one and tries killing a brother in a car crash but someone need ta tell God, I'm un-fucking-stoppable bitch. Can't be going down wit' no Batman curse and shit. I ain't Heath Ledger ya know. I'm Morgan Frenum bitch! I ain't gots a huge white man's dinkle on my back fo' nuttin'. You ask that Angelina Jolie biiiiiiatch cuz she know I'm WANTED!!! I bent my bullet on ho ass! Word.

1 comment:

John said...

Morgan, whatever I said. Whatever I did. You know I didn't mean it. I just. I just want you back for good. I want you back. Want you back. Want you back for good.