Thursday 18 December 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The YEAH!



Ok, let's see. Who wants what?

Sam from Birmingham wants a Nintendo DS ... I have no idea what the hell that is, so they'll be getting a bike instead.

Thomas from London wants a High School Musical DVD ... uh ... I have no clue what that is either, so it'll be a new bike for him.

Katie from Paris wants a 'cheval' ... I'm sure that's French for 'I want a bike'.

Morris from Dundee wants a set of rollerblades ... hm. Rolling blades? They sound dangerous. I think he'll be better off with a bicycle. Actually, I'm surprised the little fucker didn't want his gay-ass name changed.

Well, that's that sorted out. Wait, where the fuck am I going to get a bunch of bikes?

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

You can get a bunch of bikes from Halfords Santa!!!

I put a camera and some starwars stuff on my Xmas list, which roughly translated means I want a bike too. :-)

Kerja_Relon said...

Great post by the way, really got me in the Christmas mood.