Tuesday 16 December 2008

Brandon Flowers: Opinions/Principles Part 4

Manthrop. I like that word. I invented it myself. I've been saying it into a mirror for the last half hour and am still quite enjoying it now. I think it will be the title of The Killers next record. Ronnie, our drummer got name our current record: Day & Age. Personally, I think it's a God awful title and I'm expecting poor sales because of it. But Ronnie isn't the most imaginative of people. After all, when I decided to grow a dynamic moustache for myself, oh he had to copy too with that horrible one he grew. It was like God had spat shit in his face. I'm going to punish him, don't worry about that. I'm going to interrupt him everytime he attempts to speak. He'll be all like, "Hey guys wha-" and I'll shout "WHAT TIME IS LOVE?". And everytime he starts to speak... WHAT TIME IS LOVE? Yeah, that will teach him. I loved my moustache.

2 comments:

John said...

I used to go to college with a guy who looks EXACTLY like their drummer. To the point where I thought 'holy shit, Joe's a drummer now!?' when The Killers emerged. True story.

Best Brandon Flowers thus far. He's so obnoxious.

Incidentally, this is our 50th post of the month - we've polluted more than any other month!

Kerja_Relon said...

YAY!!!


MORE FILTH TO COME!!!