Monday 8 December 2008

Brandon Flowers: Opinions/Principles


Are we human or are we dancers? Hunter S. Thompson once posed that question. I wrote a song about that quote. Isn't that queer? If you have the answer to that question please send it to me in Las Vegas where I will be residing for the next Quadrillion years or possibly forever. I think The Killers are the best band in the world. You do agree? Who the fuck are you anyway? Get out of my dreams and into my car. Billy Ocean. Oceans... Seas...

4 comments:

John said...

I heard 'Human' in full only this very morning. What a boring, lurid piece of shit.

I'd go as far as saying 'Human' is the worst song I've heard this year. It ranks much deeper than 'Pork & Beans'. Fuckin' mormons.

John said...

I think your characterisation of Senor Flowers is fair - in that he's a God-bothering, muddled, pretentious gob shite.

More development of this character, please thank you.

Kerja_Relon said...

I like Brandon Flowers for exactly the reasons you have just mentioned. He's so gay. :-)

Kerja_Relon said...

More Flowers to come.