Tuesday 16 December 2008

Beating Heart Baby

Is camera on? Hello Sir! Namaste!!! I am Meris Rani. I am coming from India to your great world of America in the Las Vegas with my Husband Sanjay. We have been wanting to visiting America for some years. To be telling honestly, Sanjay makes me come. He beat me if I say no. He keep me in cage back home and call me whore. Please some nice person in America help me get away from Sanjay and start new life. I no want to die Sir. Sanjay, he come back from piss-piss now. I have to go.

6 comments:

John said...

Oh my God, that looks like Flight 108 travelling over Tallahassee! Don't worry, ma'am! We'll have you taken away from that ghastly husband in no time! Then we'll return you to the comfort of your cage.

Kerja_Relon said...

More Meris Rani to come.

John said...

Sweet.

Caged brides are my favourite.

That goddamned Fritzl lass was an ungrateful spizz.

Kerja_Relon said...

I loved that Fritzl guy.

John said...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/dr_porkfat/1228994784989.jpg

John said...

Her bindi is kind of slipping down on to her nose.