Thursday 11 December 2008

Brandon Flowers: Opinions/Principles Part 3


Can you read my mind? It's in large print and has thousands of chapters. My favourite is Chapter 15. Love that chapter. But to be honest it's all a good read. I wear feathers on my shoulders. Makes brushing my teeth in the morning a nightmare sometimes. Rogue feathers falling into the sink. Good job I don't have to clean up the mess. That's what Mexicans are for. I just wish Che Guevara was still alive. I could really use his help right now because there are crumbs all over the carpet in the living room. I got soul but I'm not a soldier. Che Guevara was a soldier AND a Mexican (Of sorts.)

2 comments:

John said...

Guevara was Argentine.

Incidentally, what has happened to Flowers' voice recently? It's like his voice has somehow reversed puberty.

Kerja_Relon said...

Guevara was not an Argentine! He was a hero!!!