Tuesday 16 December 2008

Watch Out For The Striped Taranch'la


I walked 15 footsteps to this market in the rain. The rain. Look at my hoodie. S'all wet. I'm only wearing it for fashion's sake. That's why my hair is wet too, because I didn't bother using the actual "hoodie" facility. Doesn't matter now because this fucking banana will protect me from rain. Oh yes. Banana here isn't afraid of any fucking rain. In fact, he will banish the rain from the very skies using his mighty yellow power. Mark my words...

6 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Notice the melons in hammocks behind him. Something for another post methinks. lol

John said...

He looks a little like you.

Like a masculine version of you.

John said...

He's wet from being spat at.

The fucking baby-killer!

Kerja_Relon said...

A more masculine version of me?
But I have a beard!
A BEARD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

He reminds me of Huntley. :-)

John said...

Yeah, he does look a bit like Huntley.

Only without that doe, solemn expression. You know the one I mean- The Queen Mother had it in her later years.

Kerja_Relon said...

I know the one. :-)