Tuesday 16 December 2008

This MEANS War

HEY LADIES!!!
Yeah, I'm talking to you ladies in Garboldisham!!! Ain't no fucking men in Garboldisham. You're all pantywastes! You're all ball-less freaks. But especially your mayor. He's a big girl's blouse. You're all women. And there is nothing lower than women in my opinion, which is the only opinion that I give two fucks about.

Mayor of Garboldisham, know something? I'm gonna break into your home in the dead of night like a fucking burglar, sneak into your bedroom and piss on your chest for kicks! D'you like that? You uncered bag bitch with that fucking Goddamn approachable smile!!!

1 comment:

John said...

A memo from the desk of the esteemed Mayor Of Garboldisham;

To my honourable nemesis,

Any disputes we have between us can be resolved with a simple one-to-one discussion. And by that, I mean a good old mud wrestle. The first one to have a handful of mud thrust into their mouth will be deemed 'loser'.

Your's, The Mayor Of Garboldisham.