Tuesday 2 December 2008

Barack Don't Talk No Smack

This the Barack Attack! Comin' back! Comin' back! C'mon now! C'mon now! Fuckin' c'mon now! YA-OW!!!

Yeeeeeeeah! Hot stuff, I gotta tell ya being Presidente is off the fuckin' chain brother. Gots to keep my bitch in line cuz I'm taking her worthless ass to 1600 in '09! I hear those white devils talking bout some shit with Coca-Cola doing some murders or a lil' sumtin', sumtin' like that, hell, I even hear my niggas off the street hollerin' about that shit when they ain't pushing crack. But South America ain't my neighborhood bitch so quit bending my ear nigga cuz I ain't interested. Only thing I'm interested in is America and being the black president of it. You don't wanna get murdered? Don't work for Coca-Cola. Simple bitch. Now if you'll excuse me I could sure go for a tall, cold glass of Killer Cola right now. Peace biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiztich.

2 comments:

John said...

I hope all of Obama's speeches are like that.

...oddly, the one you've posted is far more coherent than anything Bush Jnr. ever came out with.

John said...

Nice Photoshop work, by the way!