Tuesday 9 December 2008

Bob's New Ride.



Wow, Bob! That's a really sweet new ride ... but, uh ... it has the dealer's logo right there on the side. It's pretty hard to appreciate the general look of the car when there's a huge sticker right in the middle like that. Plus, your license plate reads 'BM JKY', which I know stands for 'Bob Morris & Jacky', your wife ... but on this car, it just looks like 'Bum Jockey'. Wait, what? The radio only picks up local stations!? So you'll be cruising along to The Backstreet Boys and shit? Ah, man. That's rough. Oh, and there's no air conditioning either? Oh boy, I think I'd rather walk back to my house. I don't think I'll be needing a ride anywhere, any time soon. Good luck with your shitty new car.

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

That was fucking brilliant. I loved it!

You know, my wife's car needed it's air con done a while back because everytime she put it on a rather nasty smell came out and I used to say to her; "Have you taken you shoes off?" Which is would reply; "Cheeky bastard." It did smell like sweaty socks though.